Great features, great product!
The applications of the Remote Virtual Cockpit collection allow you to have many aspects of the aircraft under control during the flight.
By simply looking at the simplified interface and interacting with the controls, it is possible to act on:
- electrical components (batteries, alternators, avionics)
- engines (starters, pumps, fuel flows, heating)
- flight settings (flaps, wheels, trim, aero brakes)
- autopilot (level flight, altitude, rate of ascent and descent)
- radio (communication, navigation and transponder frequencies)
- interact with the ATC
- map (to see the position of the plane in the world)
- interact with FMC for aircraft developed by the PMDG