Server v3 for RVC products
In order for your tablet to communicate with the flight simulator, you need to download and install a program on your PC.
The v3 version of the server works with the following apps:
- RVC MSFS PMDG 737
- RVC MSFS Cessna 172
- RVC MSFS Cessna 208
- RVC MSFS TBM 930
- RVC MSFS Diamond DA62
Update PMDG 737 to version 3.0.24 via Operations Center in order to use RVC Server 3.0.6!
RVC Server v3 MSFS
Available for Microsoft Flight Simulator
In order to enable the communication between Remote Virtual Cockpit Server v3 and the PMDG 737 you need to open a file and add some lines of code!
- PMDG 737 in MSFS must have been loaded beyond "ready to fly" at least once and exited again.
- Exit MSFS
- If you have bought MSFS from Store/Gamepass open this folder:
- If you have bought MSFS from Steam open this folder:
%APPDATA%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work
- Open "737_Options.ini" file with an editor like Notepad
- Add this lines of codes at the end of this file
- Save the file
- Restart your simulator